Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Weightless Wednesday #4

Wow, I can't believe I've been having this series for a month already! It seems like I just started working out a couple days ago. :)

This week we stayed pretty much on track with our goals. For sustainable weightloss I can lose about 1-2 pounds per week and that's right what I did.

The best thing I did this week though, was go out and buy some new pants. I am now down 2 sizes! I used to wear a size 12, and that probably was pushing it. I had to stretch the waistband part as soon as pants came out of the dryer to help them widen out a bit. I dont have to do that anymore! I bought 2 pairs of size 8 pants this week and no muffin top in sight! I'm ecstatic! I'm actually debating taking one back to trade it in for a size 6, but I don't want to get my hopes up that I'll be down that far in the very near future. That could take a couple months yet.

The last thing to share is that this week we really added in some weightlifting. We met with a personal trainer for a free orientation at our gym and it was probably the best thing we've done for our workout. She showed us a 30 minute circuit that we can do every other day to help tone and build muscle. And boy did I hurt the next day after that! So, I hope that helps us get fit on a new level. :)

Heaviest weight: 180
Starting weight: 175
Last week's weight: 159
This week's weight: 157
Weight loss this week: 2 pounds
Total weight loss: 18 pounds

Next week's goal is to hit the 20 pounds lost mark! That is going to be a lot of work for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and questions. Feel free to drop me a line!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...