Monday, June 18, 2012

Mario Characters Finished!

So, this is just going to be a picture heavy post. I've got all of the characters done for my Super Mario quilt, so now I'm just going to show them off! Hopefully I'll figure out how I'm doing the sashing this week. They aren't quite all the same size, so it will be interesting. :) Anyway, happy crafting!!




 Cheep Cheep
Buster Beetle







Bullet Bill

Angry Sun
 Buster Beetle

Chest
 Coin

Bob-omb






Fire Flower


Ghost Boo

 Goomba's Shoe

Goomba






Luigi

Shy Guy







Lakitu Bro

Question Mark Block


 Koopa Troopa

Mario

 Thwomp

Mushroom







Piranha Plant

Spiny Shell







Squid

Starman

5 comments:

  1. Wow!! These are amazing!! You've done an amazing job with these blocks. I just love it!!! I'm going to have to show my teen boys these blocks!!! They would love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW is right! These ARE amazing! I can't wait to see it finished. Great job!

    Ursula

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks neat and I bet you had a lot of fun putting it together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are amazing Just saw your finished quilt today linking on Such a Sew and Sew. I love this quilt and want to make one similar. Did you have patterns for all of the blocks? Or did you just make it up from the original pictures.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and questions. Feel free to drop me a line!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...